Incredibly simple and delicious, Brie’s rich, creamy flavor makes it a crowd favorite. Add some preserves and sliced almonds for a couldn’t-be-easier, holiday-worthy appetizer.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (3-inch) round of Brie cheese
- 2 Tbsp orange marmalade (with peels)
- 1/4 cup toasted, sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the sliced almonds onto a sheet tray and lightly toast. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Carefully trim and discard the top rind of the Brie. Place Brie onto a small baking pan or oven-proof plate. Spread the marmalade onto the exposed cheese. Bake 10 minutes, or until slightly warmed through. Remove from oven and place warmed Brie onto a small plate. Garnish with almonds and serve with crackers or baguette slices.
113 calories, 82 g. fat, 21 mg. cholesterol, 136 mg. sodium, 3 g. carbohydrate, 1 g. fiber, 6 g. protein