GreenStar Co-op: Council’s Committees
Committees play a crucial role in providing research, preparation, and recommendations for proposals and issues to be voted on by Council. Committees have seats for Council members, staff, and other (“at-large”) GreenStar members.
Committee members earn an 8% discount on purchases for their work.
- Brief Committee descriptions and responsibilities appear below.
- Council makes at-large appointments annually, in July, for one-year terms. (There are no term limits.)
- To join a committee you must attend an orientation. Sign up for one by clicking here.
- Often there are vacant seats during the year that can also be filled by Council, if there are applicants.
- Please complete the online application below, or complete and submit a paper application at any one of our three locations.
- Please indicate your preferences for a committee, and provide a Statement of Interest indicating why you would like to serve and what experience or skills you would bring to the role.
- If you have any questions about any of the committees, or about this application, please contact email@example.com.
*Meeting times may change. For the most up-to-date information regarding committee meeting times, please visit our calendar of events by clicking HERE.